Is it possible to bring a pet to the cottage?
Chalet nord does not accept pets. The presence of an animal in the cottage or on our land will result in a fine of $ 300 CAN and perhaps expulsion without refund.
- What payment methods are accepted?
We accept payment by PayPal on our website and by phone with Visa, Mastercard and Amex. Certified checks or cash may be used when booking in person.
- Does the entire payment have to be made when booking?
Yes, payment of the full amount will be required to book the chalet, see our terms and policies in the price section.
- What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation fees for the chalet are as follows: 0 to 21 days before: 50% of total stay is non refundable, including taxes. 22 to 42 days before: 25% of total stay is non refundable, including taxes. Customers who do not present themselves on the day of their reservation will forfeit all money paid.
- Are there additional fees for activities?
Most of the activities offered on site such as swimming, fishing, canoeing, biking, snowshoeing, skiing, skating are free. With regards to activities elsewhere in the region, view the tab Activity.
- How do I go to the cottage after the reservation?
Access to the cottage is controlled by a lock code and an individual password. 2 days before arrival, an email confirming your password will be sent, giving you access to the cottage at any time during your stay.
- Do I need a fishing license?
Yes, a fishing license is required. Some stores sell licenses. Refer to the website of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Wildlife of Quebec or visit their website at www.fapaq.qc.ca.
- What types of fish can you fish in Lake Labelle or the surrounding lakes?
The information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Wildlife of Quebec. Visit their website at www.fapaq.qc.ca.
- How does the last minute offer work?
Last minute offers may be made at any time for days not reserved. You must send your offer at least 5 days prior to prefered arrival. If your offer is accepted, you will have to make the full payment within 24 hours or else your bid will be canceled.
- When will I know if my last minute offer was accepted or not?
You will receive the decision by email 2 to 5 days before the day of arrival.
- Is payment by Paypal is safe? Should I have an account with PayPal to do business with you?
Yes, the payment by paypal is safe and encrypted. No, you do not have to have a PayPal account to do business with us. The paypal payment is available to everyone who has a credit or debit card.
- Is a deposit required? What amount is the deposit?
Yes, you must make a deposit of $ 500.00 CND at booking. Your deposit will be returned within 2 days after your departure, time within which we will verify the cottage.
- How are last minute offers evaluated?
They are evaluated based on demand, length of stay and appropriateness of the price offered.